I'm Lia.My full name is Francisca Yulia Martaningrum.I'm 18 years old.I come from Ambarawa,Semarang,Central Java.Now I live in a boarding house at Jalan STM Pembangunan 19 Mrican.I like reading,listening to the music,and look at the stars.
I join PBI in Sanata Dharma because I want to be an English teacher.I think it is an interesting job.I say that because all English teacher must have the ability to share their knowledge to other people.They also must be able to make the students understand the subject.They are also demanded to understand the students that have different and various characters.It's a challenge for me.
I hope I can reach my wish to be a teacher,so I really want to carry on to study hard and seriously.I will do my best so that I can be a good teacher after I graduate from Sanata Dharma University.
I join PBI in Sanata Dharma because I want to be an English teacher.I think it is an interesting job.I say that because all English teacher must have the ability to share their knowledge to other people.They also must be able to make the students understand the subject.They are also demanded to understand the students that have different and various characters.It's a challenge for me.
I hope I can reach my wish to be a teacher,so I really want to carry on to study hard and seriously.I will do my best so that I can be a good teacher after I graduate from Sanata Dharma University.
5 komentar:
hai Lia...
first,i want to you know that i'm realy happy to be your friend. i hope we will always be in friendship. amen.
second, i hope you can reach your dream to be an english teacher and i will always pray for you.
third,i hope you can help me if i get problem with the lesson.hehehe...:)
that's all i can say,keep your spirit!GBU
hai Lia...
that's good thinking..
I will always support you, don't give up...!!!
may be, your students will like you because they have a clever, a kind teacher like you..
Don't forget to pray with your God and say thank you if you already success...!!! O.K...
Thank you...!!!
Hei Lia!!!
it's Sabina.
I never see your face in PBI I think, but I think your post is good.
Good luck for all of us.
Hopefully we can graduate from PBI in the right time.
Don't forget to visit my blog andgive you comments, OK!!
hi lia!
like sabina, i also haven't seen you in PBI..
but i think your dream is great! i hope you will be a good teacher..
good luck!
*about the writing task, i think your grammar is good. maybe just "i join with PBI" is should be "i join PBI". well, for addition, i'm still learning and my grammar is not so perfect. hehe.."
Lia I'm ambar,i thinkyouare a simple person..Yes and i like you to be able my friend..And i hope you can be my friend..thx
Posting Komentar