Selasa, 09 September 2008

idabelyudi

CHEER UP..!!!

At 7-8 September 2008 I went to Wonogondang to joined in EWD.EWD is English Welcoming Days.It's followed by all of new PBI students in Sanata Dharma.I think it was very interesting.
I went to "Bumi Perkemahen Wonogondang" by truck.I felt affraid because it's first time I went to somewhere by truck.The journey to Wonogondang was very beautiful.I was enjoyed the journey because I saw beautiful scenery.Wonogondang is a cold place so when I arrived there I didn't bath,I just washed my face.
At the night there were "yel-yel" and talent show competitions.After that,I went to sleep.
At the midnight when I slept,I was surprised because the comites made me wake up.I must joined the tracking with my group.I didn't like the tracking because in that moment I must passed the forest,it was very scared for me.
The next day,there was a interesting sesion,it's the outbond.I liked that because there was the challenge for my group.There was many game,e.g:bambu gila,tembok berlin,pipa bocor,tarzan kota,egrang,etc.The outbond made us wet.I think,it's the most interesting session in EWD.
At 4 o'clock,my friend and I went to home.We went to home by truck again.I was very happy when I arrived at my home again because I could sleep in my bed...

This is the EWD jingle...
Let's singing together....

Hello my friend I see you again
Let's cheer up my friend in this EWD
We're having fun in EWD
Get many new friends in PBI
Hey you,please..
Stand up and dance..
Hey you plaease..
Let's unite our spirit....

Tidak ada komentar: