Senin, 27 Oktober 2008

object description

My Important Object

I will describe about my important object.The object that I am describing is made of imitation leather.It is a square object.If it is closed,the measure is 17 x 8 cm but if it is opened,the measure is 16 x 17 cm.The color s blue.It is a big doll picture in front part of the object and small doll pictures around the big doll picture.The object ridge is sewed with brown thread.It has 8 pockets which used to put many kinds object,such as:money,coins,photos,identity cards,etc.It is also a small mirror inside the object.


I very like it unless it s rumpled and the color is pale.It is very important and I always bring it if I go to somewhere.I had the object from a special friend when I celebrated my 18th birthday.That object always makes me remember him.I like that object.

Do you know what is the object?

11 komentar:

Kick SLY mengatakan...

i think that is your wallet.

_^tEaH^_ mengatakan...

OOOOoooo,,,!!!
Yeah.. u r RigHt..^^
Hmm,,I thinK youR sPeciAL thinG is waLLet. Is iT riGht??

Lucia Astri mengatakan...

Heyy Lia....Huuffggg........I has been thinking hard ( halahhh...hiperbol kie!! ) but why I still didn't know the object that you mean. It's cloth? ( But i think not!)
So I will give you comment again if I know what's the object that you mean....Hweheheheeeeeeeee.........^-^

damianas page mengatakan...

Hai Lia,,I think it is your wallet..but I think is a big wallet cz many things in there.

Chrisalex mengatakan...

What the....??
A wallet!!!!
There is no mistake!!!!
There is nothing I can't guess!!!
Hohoho

Anonim mengatakan...

hmm... clear enough.. that's a wallet.. right??

Mari Membaca mengatakan...

wallet isn't it??

littleBEEnamedNEEYA mengatakan...

wallet.. wallet.. wallet..


^o^

ivoonamaku mengatakan...

lia..you said "please give me comment" after you gave your comment to someone...

heeeheee....let me guess..
is that your wallet??
or...your very small bag??or small pocket???
hieeee......I'm not sure about that...

now,,,,,please give me comment.....
hekekekeke.....

n_n ^o^

Anonim mengatakan...

hai Lia....

Is that your lovely wallet???
hehehe..

marissa mengatakan...

wallet???

i think i"m right he...he...


keep smile!!!

(^o^)