
It is goa Maria Kerep Ambarawa.Goa Maria Kerep is a place That is used to pray for Catholic people.It's located in Ambarawa,Semarang,Central Java.There is a small cave and a Saint Mary sculpture in side of the cave.People usually pray in front of the cave.Beside the cave,there is a big Jesus cross.In the west side,there is a small chapel and a greenhouse.It is usually used to many kinds events,such as,mass,retreat,meeting,etc..In the east side,there is a beautiful large garden.The garden is grown by green grasses,Casuarina trees,and flowers.There is also some fish pool in the garden.
Everyday,Goa Maria Kerep always crowded because many people come to make devotional visit or just look around.That place keeps a lot of beautiful memories in my mind.When I was in Junior high school,I often went to GMKA if I want to pray.Sometimes,I went to there with my special friend.It's a comfortable place to pray.


1 komentar:
Liaa.....Huuff...it's make me remember 3 month ago...when I went to Gua Kerep to attend my uncle's wedding and i want to met somebody but he didn't come...huFff...so sad!!
But lam sure that i want to go to Gua kerep again, because the scenery is very beautiful. And the weather is very cold...^-^
Posting Komentar